Bushwackers Landscaping is a full service design, installation, and maintenance landscaping company that offers professional service to residential, homeowner’s associations, and commercial clients. In business since 1997. Bushwackers Landscaping and Lawn Service ensures each client the high quality service they deserve by building relationships and providing personal attention to each project.
Bushwackers Landscaping attended the 2014 Southern Spring Show in Charlotte, NC, Winning Two Awards.
A Showcase Garden Award for Best In Show.
A Showcase Gardern Award for 1st Place Creation
Landscaping is one of the most effective ways to increase the aesthetic and financial value of your home.
At Bushwackers Landscaping our goal is to provide for you specific landscape design solutions to meet your landscape needs and desires. We offer a variety of ways in which our designers can help you reach your outdoor goals. Allow us to meet with you and perform an in depth Landscape Consultation.
Our Landscape Consultation provides an opportunity for one of our skilled designers to meet you on site, cover with you in depth your landscape concerns, and to begin the creation of your specific solution. The consultation will include taking digital photos and measurements of the site. It will also provide for you an opportunity to share your views and ideas about what you want in your new outdoor living space.
From this process we will be able to provide a variety of professional landscape designs that will communicate in detail the opportunity that we see in your project. Design ideas are created from taking high quality photos of your home or existing landscape and digitally superimposing plants to create a wonderfully life-like representation of your new outdoor space.
Not all landscape solutions require in depth and tedious landscape consultations or designs. We are prepared to efficiently offer you the same quality products and services in a timelier manner as each situation requires.
Contact us today to begin the process of discovering the potential that lies just outside your door.
Prevent Weed Growth Before It Happens
Getting rid of weeds is time consuming, back-breaking, and can be expensive if you use herbicides. Ideally, you should stop weed growth before it starts, this is easier and cheaper than killing weeds when they pop up. Preventive lawn weed control is also safer for the environment and more long-lasting than defensive approaches.
Effective Lawn Weed Control
Here’s how to keep weeds at bay, before they invade your yard:
1. Repair bare or weakened areas. Weeds take hold in bare spots in your lawn, or in areas where the turf is weakened. Make sure you fill in bald spots in your yard in the early spring by sprinkling with grass seed and lightly raking (make sure you also water). If the lawn is thin in spots, add fertilizer to strengthen the grass.
2. Reduce soil compaction. Heavy foot traffic areas are prone to weed growth as the soil gets compacted and grass has trouble growing. If you must, add a pathway (with mulch or gravel) to prevent weeds from growing in place of grass–and spreading to other parts of your lawn.
3. Mow high. Mow the grass at three inches or higher so it can shade out the weeds and weaken them.
4. Watch for weed growth near driveways, walkways. Weeds gain a foothold in areas where high temperatures can damage cool-season grass, such as along the edges of driveways, walkways, and patios (the hardscape raises the temperature of the surrounding lawn). Pull out any weeds that emerge in these areas immediately so that seeds do not sprout and spread throughout the yard.
- Address44543 US Highway 52 N, Richfield, NC 28137
- CategoryLandscaping, Outdoor Living
- LocationCharlotte, Concord, Davidson, Harrisburg, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Kannapolis, Mooresville, Richfield, Weddington
- Tagsbushwackers landscaping, Charlotte, concord, garden award winner, garden deisign, huntersville, landscape maintenance, landscapes, nc, ponds, yardwork
- By sedergren
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID